Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrauted Recovery Eye Mask.

22:14

 Hello my loves,
Today I want to talk about the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask.
I have got this eye mask because I am a EsteeLauderBeautlover for GlamourNL.
I never tried an eyemask so let's take a look!

The packaging.
 The eyemask comes in a gold colored packaging. The packaging has 2 separated departments. One with the liquid and the other with the pads. I think this is a very smart thing.

My under eyes before.

 As you can see I have some fine lines under my eyes ans some discolorations.

Then I applied the masks and than chill!!
 I really like the feeling of the eyemask. I waited until the mask was completely dry.

 After the mask.I don't think that the mask did anything for my under eyes. They felt and looked the same. 

Maybe is you use this mask more often it would do something for your under eyes but for me it didn't work.

You can get this mask:
At the Netherlands Douglas for €14,39 .
At the USA Sephora for $12,50 .
At the Boots UK £10 .

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments