Warm toned smokey cut crease tutorial.

17:40







Hello my loves.,



This video is my very FIRST! I am so exited and nevrous...

Don't hate me for my English... I am from the Nethelands so English isn't my first language. I am learning.



I hope you like it!



Subscribe and let me know what you think!



Products I used:

Colourpop : Brow pot in Dope Taupe, Pressen shadow's : Running late,i owe you, Popular Demand, Cloud nine, Take it slow. Lippiestix in Ziggie.

Maybelline : Babyskin pore filler, Fit me Matte and Poreless foundation in 230.

Catrice Liquid Camflage concealer in 010 Ivory.

Essence  all about matte powder.

Nivea aftershave balm.

NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette.

Benefit Hoola bronzer.

Sleek Solstice highlighter.

Essence  all about matte powder.



Socialmedia :

Instagram : @livelifethings

Snapchat :  @livelifethings

Twitter : @livelifethings

Facebook : Livelifethings

You Might Also Like

0 comments