Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer.

17:34

 Hello my loves,
Today I want to talk about the Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer. I have 2 shades to try.
I never used Milani products so I am very exited to try this foundation. I have heard a lot about this foundation on youtube. From very good to very bad reviews.

On the website of Milanicosmetics the description of this product is :
Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

There are 15 shades from 00 Light Natural to 14 Golden Toffee.

Now let got to the product!
 I love the look of the foundation! The bottle is made of glass and it has a pomp! I love the black to clear fade a lot and the overall look.

The colors that I have.
 I have the shades 02 Natural and 04 Medium Beige.
On the site they describe the colors as:
02 Natural : For light skin with golden undertones.
04 Medium Beige : 
For light/medium skin with neutral undertones

Swatch!
On the left: 02 Natural : For light skin with golden undertones.On the right: 04 Medium Beige : For light/medium skin with neutral undertones

I will try this foundation with 2 makeup applicators.
 With the Real Techniques Miracle Diamond Sponge and a Silisponge. And my opinion from the Silisponge will be up on my blog on Wednesday. I applied 02 Natural.
 Here you can see the foundation of my face using the Real Techniques Miracle Diamond Sponge . I used 1 pomp of foundation on this part on my face. I really do love the look of the foundation. It is full coverage and blends so easy!  


















Than I applied my concealer and that blended nicely in to the foundation.
 Than I made sure that I powdered my face so it will stay in place. I love the look ! It looks flawless!

Some close-ups.
The foundation haven't settled in to my fine lines. It had stayed all day!
I have had it on from 3pm until 00:00 and I wasn't very oily! So I think I have a new favorite foundation!!!!

I am gonna order more shades so I can mix and match a lit better!

So if you have oily skin. And you want a FULL coverage foundation? Than give this one a shot! I think that you will love it when you have found your shade!

In the Netherlands you can get it at:Themakeupspot for: €12,99 and at the Boozyshop and Beauty88  for: €12,49

In the UK you can get it at:BeautybayHouseofbeauty or Milanimakeup  for: £12,99/£13,00

And in the US you can get it at:Milanicosmetics,   for:$10,00 and at:Target and Walmart for: $8,99

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments