Blue Smokey eye using the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny eyeshadow palette.

19:12

Hello my loves,
Today I created this blue smokey eye using the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny eyeshadow palette.
I love the outcome of this look and I hope I you like it to!

Now let's start!

The colors I used.

 The colors that I used are Safe Word, Military, Poison and Swallow.

Lets start with the look!
 I applied some sticky tape on the outer corners of my eye's I want to have a sharp outer corner for this look.

 Than I applied some concealer on my eye's and I made sure that I set it with some translucent powder. (the brush that you see in this picture is the brush that I used for my transition color what you can see at the next picture.)
   
 I applied Safe Word as my transition in my upper crease. I blended this color very high up to my brow. I love to do this when I am creating a very dramatic eye look. So don't be afraid to do this.

 Than I applied the shade Military in to my crease with the brush that you can see in the picture.

 I blended Military in to my upper crease but made sure that I didn't go higher than Safe Word. I blended a little more of Safe Word on the edges so there were no hard lines. Build this color until the color is the way you want it to be.

 Than I took the color Poison and blended really into my crease using the brush that you can see at the picture.

 As you can see the color Poison blended perfectly into the Military color! I love the combination of these colors and I think they compliment each other very much! And I blended the color Swallow into my crease with the brush that you can see in the picture.

 As I blended the color Swallow into my crease I applied it also on to my eyelid. I love the way that the blue and the green blends with each other. And I love the tone of blue on the eyelid. It applied nice and efen. As you can see when you take of the sticky tape you have a nice sharp and clean line at your outer corner. You can create this also with some concealer or with a makeup remover wipe(when you do your eyes before your face).


I applied Swallow under my eyes with a angled brush. I applied it from the outer corner to the inner corner.

 And I blended it out with Military and Safe Word. And to finish the eye look I some Hemisphere of the Sleek Solstice Highlighter Palette.

 Than I applied some mascara and the look is done! You can apply some falslashes or eyeliner but I love the look as it is!

The finished look. 
I really love the way the look turned out!
I think the look will look stunning on a lot of different eye colors and skin tones.

I hope you like the look as well and that you got some inspiration from this look!

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments