Loréal Paris Brow Artist Xpert Brow Pencil.

20:30

 Hello my loves,
Today I want to talk about browpencil that you can get in your drugstore!
I love browpencils. I love my Colourpop Brow Pencil in Dope Taupe and myHema Brow Pencil in 09! I use them much more than my brow powders.
And new there is a new brow pencil in the drugstore!
But first lets take a look at the description of the product:

Introducing Brow Artist Xpert, our 1st retractable brow pencil for perfectly defined, fuller looking brows. Available in our largest shade range, so you can find your perfect match for natural-looking brows. 
- Triangular shape tip for precise application 
- Soft styling brush to groom brows into place and blend for a natural finish.

There are 3 shades : 
102 Cool Blond, 105 Brunette en 109 Ebony.
I have the shade 105 Brunette.

Lets take a look at the product.
 The brow pencil has 2 sides. The pencil side and a brush side. The pencil has a triangular shape. It reminds me on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer. The shape and the packaging.

A close up of the pencil.
 I never used a pencil in this shape. I am very curious if I will like it or not.

SWATCH!
 The pencil feels nice and soft and has a nice pigment. But there are some darker spot at the swatch.

Lets test it on my brow's.
 Here I have nothing on my brow's. I have to get them done. So don't mind the current state of them.

 The pencil is nice and soft. You can fill in your brow nice and precise. I love the color! It is nice and cool toned. A lot of budget eyebrow pencils are to warm for my brow's.

I think that a lot of people will love this brow pencil! I love it on days that I want a natural brow. I still use my Hema brow pencil for the days that I want a more prominent brow.

When you can find a color that matches your eyebrows than I highly recommend you to try this pencil!.

In the Netherlands you can get it at:Bol and Kruidvat for:€10,99 .
In the UK you can get it at:Superdrug for:£6,99.
In the US you can get it at: Walmart for:$7,97

I see you soon !
X


You Might Also Like

0 comments