The “This or That: Beauty Edition” TAG!

21:12

Hello my loves,
Today I have the This or That Beauty Tag. I found it at http://www.nikkietutorials.com . I love Nikkie!

Lets begin.

QUESTIONS:

→ Makeup
Blush or Bronzer
Bronzer ! I don't like the look of blush on me so I don't wear it.

Lipgloss or Lipstick
Lipstick. And than liquidlipstick! I don't like the feeling of lipgloss and the fact that my hair sticks in it. So I love lipstick a lot more.

Eyeliner or Mascara
This is a hard one. one year ago I would have said eyeliner but at this moment I have tp see Mascara. I don't wear eyeliner everyday anymore and I so with mascara.

Foundation or Concealer
Concealer!! I wear concealer most of the day's I don't use foundation everyday because I don't have te time to apply it everyday. And I use concealer to hide my little red spots and imperfections.

Neutral or Color Eyeshadow
Color eyeshadow. I love to use bright red and orange eyeshadow! And I to experiment with a lot of differend shadow colors on my eyes. I love the way you can me creative with all the colors and realise that you love the look of it.

Pressed or Loose eye shadows
Pressed. Loose eye shadow is to messy for me.

Brushes or Sponges
For the face sponges. I don't like the look of brushes. I don't know. I cant get it nice and efen.
→ Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze
I havend used both of them (oeps)

Long or Short
Long nails! I love long nails but with the horses and my work I can't have them saidly enough.

Acrylic or Natural
Both. I love the look of acrylic nails. I have had them soo manny times but I love the look and the feeling of naturel nails.

Brights or Darks
Dark. I usally wear black or dark blue nailpolish. I wear a nude from time to time.

Flower or No Flower
No Flower.
→ Body
Perfume or Body Splash
Perfume. I am a love of heavy perfumes.

Lotion or Body Butter
Lotion! I don't like the feeling of a sticky body. I don't use body lotion or body butter verry often but when I do I use lotion!

Body wash or Soap
Body wash. I love the Rituals body washes and oils!

LUSH or Other Bath Company
I love Rituals a little more. I think Lush can be a little to much for me sometimes.
→ Fashion
Jeans or Sweat pants
SWEAT PANTS! I am the person that can be on school in a sweat pants and I do not care what ather people think. And when I wear a sweat pants I also can have a full face of makeup on and go to the super market.

Long sleeve or Short
Long sleeve. I am always cold. so I love the comfort of long sleeves so I don't have cold hands.

Dresses or Skirts
Skirts. So I can combine it with other stuff a lot quicker.

Stripes or Plaid
Plaid. I don't weat stripes very often I wear a lot of black and dark blue shirts.

Flip flops or Sandals
Flip flips! I love it when I can kick my shoes of any moment of the day.

Scarves or Hats
Non. I don't wear them.

Studs or Dangly Earrings
Studs! I have a lot of piercings in my ears and I love the look of little studs on them.

Necklaces or Bracelets
Neckleces. I almost wear my infinety necklace everyday and I still love it.

Heels or Flats
Both! I wear my nike air max a lot but I love my heels that are 15 cm high.

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots
Riding boots?

Jacket or Hoodie
Jacket. I love to but them ever a random t-shirt.
→ Hair
Curly or Straight
Straight. I can't have curly hair. My hair doesn't holds a curl.

Bun or Ponytail
Both!

Long or Short
I love both. I loved my short hair but want to have my long hair back!

Light or Dark
Light. On me dark hair doesn't look nice. 
→ Random
Rain or Shine
Shine!

Summer or Winter
Summer as I said. I am always cold. 

Chocolate or Vanilla
both! I love the taste of both.
I hope that you like this blogpost!
I see you soon !
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments