Does the Silisponge work?

20:28

 Hello my loves,

Today I want to talk about the famous and hyped Silisponge. I think everybody have seen this silicone sponge on social media. So I decided to get one to test it out!



So lets take a look at the Silisponge.
I get the shape of the sponge. It looks like a flat beautyblender. But I don't like the little pieces of rubber on the sides. I do not know what I think about the fact that it is see true so yeah you can see everything on it.


 I tried the Silisponge with my Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 foundation and my Real Techniques Miracle Diamond Sponge on one side of my face and I tried the silisponge on the other part of my face. I love the foundation applied with my Diamant sponge so lets try the silisponge!
 I used one pomp of foundation for 1 side of my face. Now lets take a look.
 Alright.... no. just no! It doesn't blend. It doesn't applied the foundation nice and efen. I do not like it. I can't make it work.
This was my face after 10 minutes of blending. It makes the foundation look cakey.

I can get the point that it doesn't soak up product but no don't get it.
I am sorry but I don't recommend it!
So does the Silisponge work I only can say no.

I see you soon.
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments