Kiko Milano Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick.

11:38

Hello my Loves,
Today we are gonna talk about the Kiko Milano Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick in the color 105 Pinkish Brown.

There are 30 different colors of this lipstick. From nudes until a black color. I love it that there are a lot of different colors so there is a color for everyone!


Now lets go on to the packaging.I love the look of this lipstick. The shine and the colors! In love it! I wish that all the lipsticks I own looked like this! It is classy but simple! I like the concept that it has a button on the top that you have to push so the lipstick came out!

I love the logo in the lipstick itself ! Ow my god I already love the lipstick for the look of it! It looks like a high end lipstick! Now lets take a look the swatches!

SWATCHES!

The lipstick feels really soft! The pigment is really nice! It is nice in one swipe!
And on my lips! Love it ! It feels really nice and not dry my lips out! It doesn't settle in the lines on my lips and stays in place nicely! The pigment is beauty full as well as the finish!


I think that a lot of people will love this lipsticks! The finish is beauty full. The pigment is very nice! There are a lot of different colors so there will be a shade for everybody!


You can buy this lipstick atKiko Cosmetics for 10,90 euro, 10,90 GBP or 12 USA dollar.

I hope I could help you!

I see you soon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Kiko lipstick Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn/

    ReplyDelete