Sleek Solstice Highlighter Palette

16:28


Hello my loves,
Today we are gonna take a look at this beautiful highlighter palette.

I have more Sleek Makeup and I love all the products that I have so I have a high expectation of this palette.

Let's start with the packaging.
I love this mirrored packaging of the palette. I love the shade of gold and I love it that there is a mirror in it.
The shade on the left top is a cream highlighter the others are powders. I love the look of the powders and that there are different colors.
Ecliptic - Hemisphere - Subsolar - Equinox

Ecliptic -  This is a cream highlighter. You can use it on its own or under other highlighters so they are intenser.
Hemisphere - This is a lilac shade. I think it is beautiful and a real fun color. You can rock this everyday or at party's!
Subsolar - This is a very light yellow/gold color. I like this a lot. It is very intense.
Equinox - This is a warm toned a little bit bronze/orange highlighter.

On my face.
I never use the cream highlighter because it doesn't work with my oily skin. So I never used it and I think I never will.
I love to mix Subsolar and Equinox for my highlight. But I also love to use them separate.

You can buy this highlighter in the Netherlands at : ICI Paris XL for €13,50.
You can buy this highlighter in the US at : Amazone for $20,99 or from Sleekmakeup
And you can but this highlighter in the UK at : Sleek Makeup for £10.

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments