Blue Halo eyelook.

11:15

Hello my loves,
Today I want to show you how I created a blue halo eyelook.

I really love the way that this look tuned out.
And I think that this look is not to hard to recreate.

Swatches of the shadow's that I used.
MakeupGeek Pegasus - UrbanDecay Danger - Makeupgeek Time Travel - Makeupgeek Unexpected - Makeupgeek Beaches and Cream.


Lets start this look.
Here I primed my eyes with concealer and powder so the other shadows will blend nicely.
Than I used Beaches and Cream as my transition color. This is a shadow that is a little bit darker than my skin. 

Than right below the Beaches and Cream I blended the Unexpected shadow. I made sure that I stay below the transition shade.

Than I blended the Time Travel shadow in to my crease. I make sure that this is the lowest shadow in my crease. And I build the color. Start with less and build it to the intensity that you like. And blend blend blend until there are no hard lines. You always can use the shade you used at first to blend the darker shades.

Than I used the shade Danger from the Gwen Stefani x Urban Decay palette on the outer parts of my eyes. I leave the middle part of my eyes bare so I can apply a other shade there. I used Fix+ so the shadow is a a lot intenser.






Than I used the Pegasus shadow on the middle part of my eye with this shadow I also used Fix+ do the shadow is a lot intenser. I blended the edges so the dark and light color so it would look nice and smooth. I also cleaned my outer edge up with some makeup remover.









Than to finish this look I applied the Time Travel shadow under my lower lashline and blended it out with Beaches and Cream. And in my inner corner I applied the Pegasus shadow. And I applied my Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Mascara and Catrice Liquid Liner 

I really like the look and hope you do to!
TAG me under or in the picture or send me the picture!
I would love to see it !

Snapchat : livelifethings.
Instagram : Livelifethings.
Twitter : Livelifethings.
Facebook : Livelifethings.

The Makeupgeek eyeshadow's retail for 6 a peas from Makeupgeek
And the UrbanDecay single shadow's retail for $19 at UrbanDecay

I see you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments