Get to know me !

20:11


Hello my loves,
Today I will answer 25 questions so will get to know me a little more.


1. What is your middle name?
I don't have a middle name. So it is just Renée

2. Share you favorite subject in high school.
World War 2 and especially the Holocaust. I always loved history!

3. What is your favorite drink?
Coffee! I really love coffee. It is the first think that I take in the morning!
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
It the moment I love the song Shape of you from Ed Sheeran
.
5. What would you (or have you) name your children?
I don't think that I want children. So I never thought about names for children.

6. Have you participated in any sports?
Yes at a very young age I dances and I ride horses for 9 years now.

7. What is your favorite book?
I have 2 books that I love.
Schindler's list by Thomas Keneally.

Auschwitz: A Doctor's Eyewitness Account byMiklos Nyiszli,
Both of the books are history related. I thinkwhen you have some interest at this kind of books. You will love them.

8. What is your favorite color?
Black! I know black isn't a real color but yeah I love the color black.
9. What is your favorite animal?
A horse and than if I have to pick on breed. Frisian Horses.
10. What is your favorite perfume?
Jean Paul Gaultier Eau de Toilette.
11. What is your favorite holiday?
I love all of the holiday's that I spend in Egypt.

12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
8

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes I have so many times. I live in the Netherlands so I have been in Germany, England, Belgium, France, Italy and many more places.

14. Do you speak any different languages?
Yes I speak Dutch, English, Frisian and a little German.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have 1 younger sister.

16. What is your favorite store?
Sephora! Duhh! We don't have Sephora anymore in the Netherlands but If I am in a country that have then I LOVE to go there.

17. What is your favorite restaurant?
I don't have a favorite restaurant. I rather eat at home.

18. Did you like school?
Yes I do.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I have a blog post about my Favorite Youtubers

20. What is your favorite movie?
I think Youre not You. The movie has so much passion in to and is made with perfection!
21. What are some of your favorite tv shows?
Teen Mom OG, Ex on the beach, Are you the one, And I love to watch ID investigation.

22. PC or mac?
PC I have a Imac but I can work so much better with an normal PC.

23. What phone do you have?
I have the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +

24. How tall are you?
5'5/ 1,7

25. Do you have any pets?
Yes we have a dog and 2 cat's!

I hope that you like this post!
If you have questions for me feel free to ask them!

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments