My Makeup Wishlist.

15:16

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor makeup meme
Hello my loves,
Today I want to share my makeup wish list with you!
And I am very curious about yours!

I already have "a lot" of makeup *I never have enough*
But there is so much makeup that I can't wait to get!

So lets start!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor tarte shape tape concealer
At first I really want to try the Tarte Shape Tape concealer! I have heard so much positivity about this concealer that I have to try it !

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor jeffree star collab manny mua733
Than I want to get the collaboration between Jeffree Star Cosmetics and MannyMUA! This will launch in april and I will get it !
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor colourpop logo

Than I really would like to get more Colourpop Cosmetics products! I am in love with there lippie's and I love my pressed shadow's. I will get some more I know for sure!





Gerelateerde afbeelding
I really would like to get the new Glowkit from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I only have the modern renaissance palette from here and I am in love with it! So I really would like to try some more products of here brand.


Afbeeldingsresultaat voor spotlight highlighter smashbox



Than I really would like to get the new Spotlight highlighting palette from Smashbox in  collaboration with Casey Holmes. I follow here for 3 years new I believe.


Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Champagne pop Prosecco pop Becca



I also want to get a oldie but a goodie. I still want to get the Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector from Becca in collaboration with Jaclyn Hill. I follow here from the first few thousand followers on youtube!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor milk cosmetics blur

I really want to try the MILK makeup Blur stick. I have really big pores and I have heard a lot of good reactions from users that I it really makes you face looks you have a filter on your face!


Afbeeldingsresultaat voor benefit dandelion highlighting powder an GALafornia blush
Than I really would like to try the new blushes and highlighters from Benefit Cosmetics the new Dandelion Twinkel highlighter and the GALifornia blush!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor makeup geek eyeshadows

And I want more Makeupgeek eyeshdow's! I really like the shadows that I have for new but I will want more!




This is my wishlist at this moment!
What are the products that are on your wishlist??

I see you soon !
X
     

You Might Also Like

0 comments