Cooltoned with a little gold Halo eyelook.

21:15

Hello my loves,
Today I have a eyelook for you! I know it have been a while but I will be back with more eyelooks!

As most of you know I don't wear cool toned shades a lot but it grows on me! I start to like the look but I have to mix in a little bit of a warm shade.

Lets start with the colors that I used:
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost in Siberian Gold.
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow  in KathleenLights.
Smashbox #Shapematters Palette in Sumatra.
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny Palette  in Androgyny
Makeupgeek Vintage and Unexpected.
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette in Anaheim and Start.

Lets start with this look!
I started with some Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer in the shade 010 Poscelain and some facepowder. And I applied some sticky tape on the edges of my eyes. I love to do this but you don't have to. You can clean it up when you are done or not so it and blend the edge as well.

Than I started with the shade Stark from my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette. I applied it in my upper crease as my transition shade.

Than applied the shade Anaheim from my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette a little lower in my crease. I made sure there were no hard lines. And so I have a nice base to blend all the darker shades in to.

Than I used mt Makeupgeek Unexpected and Vintage shadow to create some dept in to my crease. I started with the Unexpected shade right under need the Anaheim shade. And a little lower into my crease I applied some Vintage. I made sure that I blended the Vintage shade with the Unexpected shade and that with the Anaheim shade.

Than I applied some Jeffree Star Androgyny in to my crease. I made sure that I started with a little shadow on my brush and build the intensity.
 
Than I took my Smashbox #shapematters palette and used the shade Sumatra as lowest in mt crease. And I applied it into the innercorner. And I blended all the edges in my crease with the shades that I used in my crease before. So the Androgyny shade, the Vintage shade and the Unexpected shade.

Than I used the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in KathleenLights. To fill in the middle of my eyelid. And I applied some Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Siberian Gold on top of it. And I make sure that there are no hard lines.

Than I removed the tape and did my face makeup and brow's.

And than I applied a little Unexpected and Sumatra under need my eye and I applied some Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Siberian Gild on my innercorner. Than apply some mascara and the eyelook is done!

The complete look!
I love the end result of the look!
What do you think?
I hope you like this look and let me know what your everyday look is!
When you create it on your own make sure to tag me !
Snapchat : livelifethings.
Instagram : Livelifethings.
Twitter : Livelifethings.
Facebook : Livelifethings.

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments