Everyday Makeuplook with something extra.

20:25

Hello my loves,

Today I will share a everyday makeup look with something extra (because why not be extra!).
This is a look with 8 different products.

I made my setup on a other spot in my room but I don't like it as much as my normal setup. What do you think?

So I don't wear my makeup like this everyday. And no I don't wear makeup everyday. But when I wear makeup it looks like something like this.

Lets start with the eyeshadow shades that I used today.
All of the eyeshadow shade are from the BH Cosmetics Shaanxo eyeshadow palette.

 I used al the matte shades and the middle bottom and top shade.
Al the shadows are nice and pigmented and blend better than some of my more expensive eyeshadows.

Lets start with the face.
 As always I start with a fresh and clean and moisturized face. I always moisturize my face before I put makeup on my face. This way my skin will look nice the all day long.

 I used mt favorite foundation from this moment the Milani Conceal and Perfect 2 in 1 foundation in 02 Natural. I used my Real Techniques Miracle Diamond-Sponge to apply my foundation today.

 Than I applied a mixture of my Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage concealer in 010 and 020 Under my eyes, nose, forehead, chin and under need my cheekbones. and I set it down with my  NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette in the shades 02 and 03. And I used the shade 07 to contour under need my cheekbones, nose and jawline. Than I highlighted my cheeks and top lip with my Sleek Solstice Highlighter Palette in the shade Subsolar.

 I did my brows using the Colourpop Brow Pot in the shade Dope Taupe. And I cleaned them up using my concealer.

Lets start with the eyes.
 I primed my eyes the same way I always do. With my concealer and I made sure that I set it with some face powder.

 I started with the lightest matte shade from the palette as my base. And I blended the yellow shade on top of the skincolored shade. This will be my transition shade so there is a color where all the other shade will blend in to.

 Than I blended the red/terracotta shade a little lower in to my crease. I make sure that I blend very well so there are no hard lines.
 
 Than I blended the darkest matte shade the lowest in my crease. I used a small amount because I don't want a very smokey look today. Than I blended the middle lowest shade on my whole eyelid and the top middle shade on the center of my eyelid and my inner corner.
And I finished this eyelook with some mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

Than I put some https://livelifethings.blogspot.nl/2017/05Kkathleenlights x Colourpop aquarius Ultra Glossy Lip. And this look is done !


En voor mijn Dutchies! Dit palette kun je nu bestellen op Boozyshop! voor €19,40.

I hope you like this look and let me know what your everyday look is!
When you create it on your own make sure to tag me !
Snapchat : livelifethings.
Instagram : Livelifethings.
Twitter : Livelifethings.
Facebook : Livelifethings.

X

You Might Also Like

0 comments