Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade.

16:38

 Hello my loves,

Today I want to talk about a well loved product in the makeup communety. I wanted this product for more than 2 years new. But every time I wanted to buy it I get scared haha.

I have the Colourpop Brow Pot and I want to show you the products side by side.

Lets start with the packaging. 
 I love the look of the packaing . It is very simple and elegant. I love the complete look of the packaging!

 And the box is just a black box with the gold logo and white text.

At the bottom you have the shade name I have the shade Soft Brown.




SWATCHES!
 Colourpop Brow Pot in Dope Taupe - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Soft brown.

I used the same brush for both of the products. As you can see you can word a lot preciser with the ABH Dipbrow and the Colourpop shade is a lot warmer even tho its a taupe shade.

Lets try it on my brow's!
 As you can see I have almost no brow hair at the ends of my brow's. I have more hair in the beginning. And for my blond hair I have darker brow's and I love this look. I also have no hair where you normally have your arch. 

I love the way this product applies! I have to prectise a little more so I can apply the product nice and even. But I love it !

So when you love nice and sharp brow's and a product that will take forever so finish this is the one for you!

There are 10 shades. I think that there will be a shade for everybody!

In the Netherlands you can get this at:
Douglas for €30,55
Great Beauty Bar for €29,50

In the UK you can get this at:
Cult Beauty for £15
Beautylish for £18

In the US you can get this at:
Anastasia Beverly Hills for $18
Sephora for $18.

The next post on wednesday will be about my Birthday look! It is by Birthday the the 28th. So at the end of that day the look will be online!

I see you soon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments