Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade.

16:38

 Hello my loves,

Today I want to talk about a well loved product in the makeup communety. I wanted this product for more than 2 years new. But every time I wanted to buy it I get scared haha.

I have the Colourpop Brow Pot and I want to show you the products side by side.

Lets start with the packaging. 
 I love the look of the packaing . It is very simple and elegant. I love the complete look of the packaging!

 And the box is just a black box with the gold logo and white text.

At the bottom you have the shade name I have the shade Soft Brown.




SWATCHES!
 Colourpop Brow Pot in Dope Taupe - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Soft brown.

I used the same brush for both of the products. As you can see you can word a lot preciser with the ABH Dipbrow and the Colourpop shade is a lot warmer even tho its a taupe shade.

Lets try it on my brow's!
 As you can see I have almost no brow hair at the ends of my brow's. I have more hair in the beginning. And for my blond hair I have darker brow's and I love this look. I also have no hair where you normally have your arch. 

I love the way this product applies! I have to prectise a little more so I can apply the product nice and even. But I love it !

So when you love nice and sharp brow's and a product that will take forever so finish this is the one for you!

There are 10 shades. I think that there will be a shade for everybody!

In the Netherlands you can get this at:
Douglas for €30,55
Great Beauty Bar for €29,50

In the UK you can get this at:
Cult Beauty for £15
Beautylish for £18

In the US you can get this at:
Anastasia Beverly Hills for $18
Sephora for $18.

The next post on wednesday will be about my Birthday look! It is by Birthday the the 28th. So at the end of that day the look will be online!

I see you soon!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy Birthday for Wednesday lovely! I hope you have a fabulous day and I can't wait to see your birthday look :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggested to opt for the lash lift curlers. This tweezers will effectively help you shape your brows by plucking off the unwanted brows hair. The tweezers are efficient and will surely help you to fetch quality end result.

    ReplyDelete