I did my best friends makeup.

12:16

Hello my loves,
Today I did my best friend Anna here makeup.
Normally she don't wear this much makeup but she let me play and she was very happy with the end result!

Lets start with the eyeshadow shade that I used!
 ABH Vermeer - ABH Venetian Red - ABH Love Letter -CP Get Out - 
CP Stay Golden CP Wake up Call -  CP Fire Fly .

ABH = Anastasia Beverly Hills I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette.
CP = Colourpop Pressen Powder Shadow's.

Lets start this look!
As always we start with a clean face and I applied the Smashbox Photo Finsish Hydrating Primer. This way here skin is prepped and ready for here foundation.

 Than I applied here foundation she uses the Loreal Paris true match in the shade rose ivory. My concealer is way to dark for here and here concealer was empty so we didn't use concealer on here today. Than I setted here foundation with the MAC prep+prime transparent finishing powder and for here brows I used the Colourpop Brow Pot in Dope Taupe. And I cleaned the bottom line up of here eyebrows using the NYX full coverage concealer in the shade porcelain CJ01.

  I highlighted under need here eyes using my NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette in the shade 02 and I contoured here face with a mixture of 02 and 07. And I highlighted here cheekbones using the Ofra x Nikkietutorials Everglow Highlighter and the Sleek Solstice Highlighter Palette in the shade Subsolar.

And now lets move over to the eyes.
 I primed here eyes with some foundation and I setted here eyelids with some facepowder. This way there is a nice and smooth base to work with.

 Than I blended some CP Fire Fly as a transition shade so there is a nice base for the other shade to blend in to. Than I applied some CP Wake up Call  a little bit lower in to my crease so there is a little more color for the darker shades to blend in to. And than I applied some CP Stay Golden again a little lower in to the crease. And I made sure that I didn't applied to much at once! I applied a little bit and blended it out and than I applied some more until I had the color that I wanted. 

 I applied some ABH Love Letter at the lowest point of the crease. This is the darkest shade that we will use in to the crease for today. I made again sure that I work with a little by a little of shadow at the time. This way I can blend everything out nicely and there are no hard lines. Than I applied some ABH Venetian Red at the outer part of here eyelids. I made sure that there again were no hard lines and that it blended nicely into the colors that we have in the crease. And on the inner part of the lid and in here inner corner I used some ABH Vermeer. I made sure that the ABH Vermeer and the ABH Venetian Red blends nicely on to the lid. We don't want a hard line on the eyes so blend everything out!

 Than I applied the NYX full coverage concealer in the shade porcelain CJ01 so clean up the outer edge of the eyeshadow because I wanted it to be a strong eyeshadow look. And I applied a very small amount of CP Stay Golden onto the outer lower lashline.
She applied here Loreal Paris volume million lashes excess Black mascara and the eyes are done.

And to finish here look I applied some Ofra x Nikkietutorials Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Nude Potion it is funny to see how a color can change in a other skin color!

And the finished look!

It was a very long time ago that I did makeup on somebody else.
BUT ! We both loved the look very much!
What do you think?
Make sure that you follow here on instagram!

Een bericht gedeeld door Anna Lycklama รก Nijeholt (@annalycklama) op


I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments