Summer inspired Halo makeuplook.

17:13

Hello my loves,
Today I have a summer inspired eyelook. The weather is beautyfull at this moment here in the Netherlands! How is the weather where you are from?
I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette.
I love this palette and use it very much! 

Lets start wirh the swatches.
 Golden Ochre - Burned Orange - Realgar - Red Ochre - Cypres Umber - Primavera.

Lets start with the look!
 As always I start with priming my eyes with my concealer and I make sure that I set it with my facepowder. And the first shade what I use as an transition shade is Golden Ochre. I blend this color into my upper crease so there is a nice color base where all the other color can blend in to.

 Than I blend Burned Orange a little lower than the Golden Ochre shade. I blend this out so there are no hard lines.

 Then I blended Realgar in to my crease. And again I make sure that I blend it into the Burned Orange shade what I used before.

 Than the funn part will begin! I applied the shade Red Ochre in my inner and outer corner. And I make sure that the middle part stays blank. I made sure that I blend this into my crease shade so there are no hard lines.
 
Then I darkened the outer edges with some Syprus Umber. I blended this into the Red Ochre shade and I made sure there are no hard lines to the crease.

 Then I applied some more Red Ochre so the color is intense again.

 Then I applied some Burned Orange in the inner edges of the Red Ochre. I want to have a nice fade into this look.So I again made sure that I blend all the colors together.

 And then I applied some Golden Ochre into the blank space. I love the look of the shadow's a lot but I missed something! But if you want to you can leaf it like this!

 But I applied some Primavera into the middel of my eyes. And under need my eyes I applied some Burned Orange and I places some Primavera into the middle of my lower lashline and in my innercorner.

 Than apply some mascara and your summer inspired Halo eyelook is done!!


You can get this palette in the Netherlands at: Great Beauty Bar for €54,95.
In the UK you can the palette at: Cultbeauty for£41.
And in the US you can get this palette at: Sephora for $42.

I hope you like this look and let me know what your everyday look is!
When you create it on your own make sure to tag me !
Snapchat : livelifethings.
Instagram : Livelifethings.
Twitter : Livelifethings.
Facebook : Livelifethings.

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments