Catrice Cosmetics Professional Makeup Techniques Face Palette in 010 Volume One.

14:52

 Hello my loves,

Today we are gonna take a look at the Catrice Cosmetics Professional Makeup Techniques Face Palette in 010 Volume One. This is the first big face palette from Catrice and the most expensive product in the collection. 


I have a hate love relationship with Catrice face powders.

The description from Catrice :All-In-One. Six powdery nuances and two creamy textures allow the use of various make-up techniques with just one palette: contouring, draping & strobing. Thanks to the Professional Make Up Techniques Face Palette, a professional look is guaranteed. The shades can either be used individually or applied in combination. The palette contains different shades and offers a suitable version for every skin tone: silvery highlighters can look quite harsh on tanned skin and are therefore more flattering for lighter skin types, while gold-rosé and golden brown tones can be used for lighter and darker skin tones. The high-quality palette also contains a brush and a mirror. 

Yes there is a brush with the palette and this was my reaction...

(yes the text is in Dutch.)
So yeah.. I don't get it why brands put this kind of brushes in the palettes. Nobody. Will. Use. Them...

But lets move on with the packaging of the palette.
 I love the look of this packaging. It doesn't look like a drugstore brand! And I love the fact that you can see the colors as well on the packaging where it comes in.
 
 And on the back there are some tips and tricks. When you are a beginner this can be very handy. I never use these tips because I know my face and apply my makeup the way I like.

Than the packaging of the palette itself. 
I love the packaging of this palette. It looks very nice and elegant. It is big but not to big in my opinion.

 And then we have the inside.
There are 6 powders and 2 creams.

I love the look of this palette!

SWATCHES!
 Matt Contouring - Matt Blush - Matt Bronzing - Pearly Blush - Matt Powder - Highlighter Gold - Matt Cream  - Highlighter Silver.

All of the shade are nice and pigmented. They are a little powdery but they feel very smooth. But The creams are very waxy and I don't like that for my oily skin. So I won't use it today. And as some of you know I am growing in to loving blush but I don't know if I every would use the Pearly Blush as a blush. Or that someone will use it like a blush. It is so glittery that it could be a highlighter. I think when you would use it as a blush you would look like a disco ball.

Lets try the powders on the face. 
 Here I have done my foundation, concealer, brows and I powdered my face that's it.

 I started with the Matt Powder. I don't see a lot of brightening. So I think that for darker skin you would see it and for lighter skin tones it would look a little darker. And I don't know why but at the beginning it felt fine but when I went to work it left very dry and different. But later at the evening the feeling went away and it was fine.

 And here a conperisent so you can see how big the pans are. (yes my brush is broken and yes I fixed it with sticky tape. I love this brush so much!)

 And here I appied the Matt Bronzer. This color looks very natural on me and I love it! But I think if you would be darker than me I would be to light to bronze up the skin. But it blended perfectly and didn't had to much pigment but just enough!

 And than the Matte Contour shade. I love the undertone of this shade a lot! It blends again perfectly and it isn't to pigmented that you have to be very care full. I think this could be used for darker skin tones but for lighter skin tones it could be to dark quickly. But with a light hand I think it would look beautifull. 
  
 And the Matt Blush! BEAUTIFULL! I love the shade and it blend so pretty and it is nice and I love it that you can build the intensity of the color.

 And as last but not least the Highlight Gold. I like the color but I had to apply a shit load to have the intensity that I like. So if you like a settle highlighter I think you would live this!

So I love this palette as a compleet palette. But the Pearly Blush and the creams could in my opinion get out of the palette and there could be a extra blush color or highlighter in it. Or a extra contour or bronzer shade. I think that this palette would be a little more universality for darker and lighter skintones. But for be the tones are perfect!

So if you are looking for a nice face palette from the drugstore go and get it !!

In the Netherlands you can get it at Kruidvat for € 12,99

In the UK and US it isn't out! But I am sure it will be soon!

At Catrice there is a storefinder so you can see where you can get Catrice products!

I see you soon !
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments