Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara.

12:53


Hello my loves,
Today we are going to talk about the Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in the color Black.

This is one of the product I have because I am an Estée Lauder Beautylover for Glamour NL.


Now lets take a look to the mascara.

At first the box where it came in!

I love the packaging of the mascara. The blue and gold look very nice together. And I like that there is a picture of the brush is on the packaging.

 I also like the packaging of the mascara it self! The shiny gold with black! So beauty full together! It looks really luxurious !

I really like the brush! It is really big and there is a nice amount of product on it!

Here is a photo of my lashes with nothing on it.

And here is one with the mascara.

I really like this mascara! It does not make my lashes very clumpy. It makes my lashes long with a natural look!

So when you like a mascara that will looks natural I think you really would like it!
In the Netherlands you can buy it at Douglas for 29,95 euro.
In the UK you can buy it at Boots for 25 pounds.
And in the US at Sephora for 27,50 US Dollars!

I see you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments