Essence Super Precise Eyeliner.

16:16

Hello my loves,

Today we are going to talk about the Essence Super Precise Eyeliner in waterproof.

This is an eyeliner of the new collection of Essence and I am very cures of this eyeliner!

So Let's take a look at the eyeliner!

At first the packaging and the brush!

I like the black and white on the packaging a lot! The brush is very thin! One thing I really like!


Now lets take a look at the pigment!

I don't know what I think of the pigment. The pigment does run a little in the lines on my skin. And the pigment is not full in al places.


Now on my eyes!


I don't know what I think about this eyeliner... For me the brush is to long and flimsy. The pigment is not even and there is not a lot of product on the brush so have had to dip in the pot a lot and don't like that.

So for me this eyeliner is a No but maybe for you it works really nice!


In the Netherlands you can buy it at Kruidvat for 2,89 Euro.
In the UK you can buy it at Wilko for 2,30 GB Pounds.
And in the US you can buy it at I couldent find a place or price. You could find this on the places you normal buy your Essence products!

I see you soon !
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments