40 Beauty Questions TAG!

21:17

Hello my loves,
Today I will do the 40 beauty questions TAG! I hope you like it.

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face 2 times a day at morning and before I go to bed!

-What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo)
I have very oily skin! I have a blogpost with tips for oily skin.

-What is your current facial wash?
At this moment I am testing the Estee Lauder Advances Night Micro Cleansing Foam. There will me a post about this face wash on my blog.

-Do you exfoliate?
You I exfoliate my skin time to time. I like it because I have an oily acne prone skin.

-What brand do you use?
At the moment I use the Lloreal Paris Pure Clay Masks and there is 1 mask for exfoliating your skin.

-What moisturizer do you use?
I use the Estee Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidan Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer in the morning and the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum in the night time and I love this combo!

-Do you have freckles?
No I don't have freckles.

-Do you use eye cream?
No I don't.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I have an acne prone skin. I have had it since I was 11 years old and as result I have a lot of little scarce on me face and I hate them.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No I haven't but what I have seen of the brand I would love to try it !

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
At the moment I love to mix my L'oreal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte and Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless foundations!

-How about concealer?
I still use my fave the Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage concealer

-Do you know your undertone color?
You I have a yellow and a little of an olive undertone.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love fake lashes from time to time. For a party of special accession I think they are nice but not for everyday wear.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I know that.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
At the moment I am using Essence and Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multipying Volume Mascara  mascara.

-Sephora or MAC?
SEPHORA ! For 100000%.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No I don't.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I use a lot of different brushes. I love to use the beautyblenders and brushes.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No I use concealer on my eyes with some facepowder on top.

-For the face?
Yes! I love to use the Nivea after shave balm.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love to use warm colors and especially red/bronze shades I think the enhance the blue in my eyes.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I love my Catrice Liquid Liner a lot! I also love to use gel liners,

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not that often because I don;t use them on a regular base,

-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I don't know... I don;t use them a lot because I think a normal eyeshadow is quicker.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
No I don't but I am planning to try!

-What is your favorite lipstick?
My The Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

-How about lip gloss?
I like the lip gloss that of the Estée Lauder Limited Edition Bronze Goddes Lip & Cheek Summer Glow in Peach Glow But I don't use it a lot I prefer Matt lips.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I don't really use blush that often but when I do I like the NYC Color Wheels Mosaic Face Powders a lot.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
NO!!! And I think nobody should do that! Like on Aliexpress you don't know that is in the product!

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes a lot of my fave products are from the drugstore.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No I like to know that my makeup is not expired.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes I am planning to take makeup lessens at FaceFact Academy!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No I don't.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Eyebrows that are way to thick and to dark... I know some people like the look but I don't.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like bold looks! Bold lips ore bold eyes!

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love the makeup of Kylie Jenner.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
I don't mind it to leave the house without makeup but if I have to pick one then it would me brow powder. I like it that I have some brows on my face !

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes I leave the house very often without makeup I even go to school without makeup on.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I think I look alright with and without makeup on. I don't think makeup makes a person more beauty full.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
hmmmm I think Tarte has the best makeup line the have a lot of different products and the quality is really nice,

-What do you think of Makeup?
I LOVE makeup but I think it has to enhance you're natural beauty. Don't put a mask on!

I TAG everybody that reads this blogpost and I would love to read your answers!

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments