Simpel and easy makeuplook.

17:11


Hello and welcome to my first makeup look!

This makeup look is quick and easy to do but still a little glamorous.





Before we start you always want to be sure that your skin is clean and you apply your moisturizer. And put 
your hair up. And also make sure your hands are clean before you touch your face.






 At this point I have concealer under my eyes and on some spots. Also, I have it on my eyes as an eye primer. Make sure you always set your concealer so it doesn't move.

And then I put a light brown in my crease and blend this to my eyebrow so I have a nice transition color. Then I put a medium brown in my crease below the lighter brown.



Then I put a light eyeshadow on my eyelid and on top a light silvery shimmery eyeshadow. Also, I put the first light shade under my eyebrow and I blend this whit my transition color. If you don't like to wear eyeliner stop here put on some mascara do your eyebrows and you are good to go. But I like my winged eyeliner so there we go.





















I start with a felt tip eyeliner pen to line out my wing and my inner corner. For my wing I start from my lower lash line to my eyebrow and then drag it back to my eyelid. After this I use my gel eyeliner with an angled eyeliner brush to fill the wing in and to line my upper lash line.





Then put on your mascara the way you prefer and if you like a little more glam you can put a golden shimmer stick on you're inner corners and put a golden eyeshadow on top.




Then fill in your eyebrows and you are good to go !



























The brushes I use are :
Real Techniques miracle complexions sponge.
Regular makeup sponge.
Big and small blending brush.
Panel brush.
Eyebrow poly and brush.
Eyeliner brush.
Big and small flat eyeshadow brush












Makeup products I have used.
I <3 False lash effect mascara by Max Factor in Black.
Eyebrow kit in dark brown by Hema.
Clear eyebrow gel by Catrice.
Collection concealer in Fair 1.
Scandeleyes shadow stick by Rimmel London in 002 Bulletproof Beige. Easy 2 use eyeliner pen by Essence in Black.Lasting gel eyeliner by KIKO.Flormar invisible loose powder.









For a base over my concealer I used de top left shadow.
My first crease color is the middle top color and my second collar is the color on the left.
On my eyelid I have used the lower left side and de second shimmer shade.
The lower left color I used on my brow 
bone.




I hope you enjoy this look and when you recreate this look use the #livelifethings so I can see it !

If you have tips and tricks please comment them below.

LOVE.
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments