Review Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette.

19:38

I think everybody has heard of the Urban Decay collaboration whit Gwen Stefani!

At this post I will review the palette and give my opinion.










The packaging of the palette is gold and white. This the logo of Urban Decay and Gwen Stefani her name. At the back are all the collars of the eye shadows.





The palette itself in also gold and white and whit the Urban Decay logo and the name of Gwen Stefani but also this black circle. The back of the palette is gold whit again the logo and this time the full name of Urban Decay and Gwen Stefani her name.



There are a lot of neutral collars in this palette whit a few colorful shadows. There are Matt, shimmery and one glittery shadows in the palette.

SWATSHES!







All the shadows are really pigmented but pop is more glitter than color. Danger, 1987 and blackout are extremely pigmented!

I have used this palette a few times new and I love it al the shadows are really pigmented and are very bendable.

The look I came up whit is my first cut crease ever!








For this look I used:
Stark allover my lid.
Blonde under my brow bone and in my inner corner.
Anaheim in my crease and on my lower lash line.
Zone in my crease and on my lower lash line.
Punk in my crease and on my lower lash line.
Skimp on my eyelid (whit a damp brush)

This the eye palette there come 4 samples of the limited edition Gwen Stefani lipsticks that came out in February 2016.




SWATSHES!

The color my ex-girlfriend is a very pretty light pink color.
This is a Sheer lipstick




The color Firebird is a dark purple color whit a very fine glitter.
This is a Cream lipstick.



The color 714 is a rich and full red.
This is a Mega Matt lipstick.




This color is Rock Steady and this is a dark red color.
This is a Cream lipstick.

This palette costs 52,- Euro and 58,- dollar.

I think this is a really nice palette and I think every buddy will be very happy whit it!

Let me know your thoughts about this palette!

LOVE
X


You Might Also Like

0 comments