Get to know me TAG!

13:39




Hello my loves!
I'am sorry that I was gone for a while. But there was a lot going on. With friends, school and my internship. But I'am back!
So I have the get to know me tag! So you know me a little bit more.




What is your name?
Renée
What are your nicknames?
Renée I don't have one.
When is your birthday?
28June
Where were you born?
1997 !
What is your star sign?
Cancer
What is your occupation?
I am a student but work in a restaurant.
What color is your hair?
Dark Blond
What was the last thing you bought?
Food!
How long is your hair?
Shoulder long.
What color are your eyes?
Blue
What's your best feature?
I think I am very spontaneous.
Do you have braces?
No but I have for a year
Do you have any piercings?
Yes I have my bellybutton pierces, my ear lopes 4 times, my tragus, and my helix for 2 times.
Do you have any tattoos?
No but I get inked next Saturday
Do you have any pets?
Yes I have a dog and 2 cats!
Are you left-handed or right-handed?
I am right-handed.
Mac or PC?
I like both
iOS or Android?
Android!
Dogs or cats?
Dogs please I like cats but dogs more.
Who is your best friend?
I have 2 best friends. You can see them on my Instagram.
What was your first award?
I think from my first riding competitions.
What is your favorite sport?
Horse riding!
When was your first real holiday?
That I can remember was in 2004 to Egypt. (I LOVE EGYPT!)
What was the last concert you went to?
Germany
What's your favorite movie?
I don't have a favorite movie but I love movies about WW2.
What's your favorite TV Show?
The Hills.
What's your favorite color?
Black !
What's your favorite song?
Nobody said it was easy from Evil Activities
What's your favorite restaurant?
I don't have one !
What's your favorite shop?
I think MAC.
What's your favorite book?
Schindler's list.
What's your favorite magazine?
The Cosmopolitan
What's your favorite pair of shoes?
All of my Nike Air Max 90's
What's your favorite season?
Summer!
What's your favorite quote?
Live goes on, Nobody said it was easy.
How are you currently feeling?
I feel fine i have some stress because I am in the last stages of my project.
Who was the last person you messaged?
One of my best friends.
What are you currently eating?
A sandwich
What are you currently listening to?
So a video from Jaclyn Hill
What are you currently thinking about?
My project.
What are you currently watching?
YouTube video's
What are you currently wearing?
My white Nike Air Max, Skinny Jeans, Adidas t-shirt and a Jacket.
Do you want children one day?
No I don't but maybe my mind will change.
Do you want to be married one day?
If I'am this the right person Yes.
Where do you want to live?
I wish I live in the US or in a tropical land.
Do you believe in god?
No.
Do you believe in miracles?
Yes.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes I do !
Do you believe in ghosts?
No.
Do you believe in Aliens?
No.
Do you believe in Soul mates?
Yes I do !
Do you believe in Heaven or hell?
Yes I do !
Do you believe in kissing on the first date?
I think that you can but it is more about how you feel on that moment.
Do you believe in yourself?
Yes.
Do you sing in the shower?
Yes I always play music in the shower and sing like an idiot.
When did you last laugh and what was it at?
I just laugh about my best friend.
Where was the last place you traveled?
France, in 2014.
Would you go skydiving?
Yes if I can I will!
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
I would go to BoraBora and then to a nice quiet place.
If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
Help al of my family members and friends.
Can you whistle?
Yes I can.
Can you speak another language?
Yes I speak : Dutch, Fries, English and a little of Deutsch.
What's most important in your life?
My family and my friends the mean the world to me!
Have you ever had surgery?
No I havend.

I hope you like the got to know me tag !

LOVE
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments