Green eyelook using Makeupgeek eyeshadow's

13:44


Hello my loves,

Today I wan't so share a makeup with you using Makeupgeek eyeshadow's.
I have the ultimate pallet from Makeupgeek and I am planning to do more looks like this so I can show you all the shadow's.

I have used the color's : Beaches and Cream, Dirty Martiny, Pixydust, Typhoon and Envy.


Swatches.
Beaches and Cream : This is a perfect transition color. It is nice and pigmented but very easy to blend. This is a Matte color.

Dirty Martiny : This is a dirty green is has a nice pigment and blends really nice. This is a Matte color.
Pixydust : This is a bright light green color. This is a shimmery color.
Typhoon : This is a dark green color. This is a shimmery color.
Envy : This is a very very dark green it is almost black. This color is shimmery.

Let's begin with this look!

Here I don't have any makeup on. I have cleaned my face used my Loréal Paris Pure Clay Masks and used my moisturizer al over my face and eyes.



 Then I did my eyebrow's in with my Colourpop Brow Pot and Brow Pencil. Than I applied my sticky tape at the outer corners of my eye. I cleaned my eyebrow's up with my  Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer and primed my eyes with the concealer. Than I set the concealer with translucent powder. And then I plied Beaches and Cream in my upper crease area as my transition color.

 Then I blend the Dirty Martiny color in my crease and start with a small amount and build it till it is the color that I like. Then I blend the edges with the Beaches and Cream color so there are no hard lines.



 Then I applied the shade Pixydust in the inner third of my eyelid. 

I applied the Typhoon shade at the second third of my eye and I make sure that I blend it with the Pixydust shadow.

Then I applied the Envy color on my outercorner. I blended it out with a little of the Dirty Martiny shade so there are no hard lines.



 Then I applied a winged liner with my NYC black liquid liner.





The end result.

In my head when I make a bold eye look I have to go bold or go home.

So I applied my Catrice gel liner to make my lips black and I really like the overall look.
I never wore a green look but I am in love with this look and this eyeshadow's

The shadow's blend really nice and have an amazing pigment! I think everybody would love this shadow's!

You can buy the shadow's from : Makeuogeek and the shadow's are 6 US dollars apiece.

I see you soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments