New Years Eve Look 2016

12:22

Hello my loves,
Today I will show you a NYE look!
I wish you a Happy New Year and a 2017 full of love!

I will be with friends tonight do you have a NYE party?

Now lets start with the look.


 Here I start with a clean and moisturized face. Beside that I havened used nothing on my fave.

Today I will start with my eye's and then go to my face makeup.
I started with my eyebrow's with using the ColourPop brow pomade and brow pencil in Dope Taupe. And then I used my Catrice liquid camouflage concealer to carve then out on the bottom and prime my eyelids and I set the concealer with Super Mom from my Tarte Tartelette pallet.


Then for my transition color I use the MakeupGeek Peach Smoothie eyeshadow. I will use this so the blending of the other shadow's will be a lot easier. Then I use MakeupGeek Frappe a little lower in the crease and I only will use a little so I have a good base to work with later on.


 Then I will create the line of my cut crease with Dreamer from my Tarte Tartelette pallet. I will great a line a little above my own crease. You can create the line at the shape that you like.

Then I will blend this out with a mix of Peach Smoothie and
Frappe from MakeupGeek. Blend until you are happy with it. I also blend a little of Multitasker from the Tarte Tartelette pallet at the crease.



Then with my concealer I will carve out my cut crease. Be careful and work in little strokes. This so you don't make mistakes Than cover the rest of your eyelid also with concealer so you have a clean base.

 Then it the middle of my eye I used Penny Farting from the sleek I-Drive pallet. Apply this shade up till the line from the cut crease that we created.

 Then I used Firecracker from the Tarte Tartlette in Bloom pallet. I used this shade at the inner part of my eyelid. I blend this shade in to the Penny Farthing shade so there are no hard lines.

 Then I used the MakeupGeek Bada Bang eyeshadow on the outer part of my eye bit I didn't like the effect so I applied Penny Farting on top of it and then I liked the look a lot!

 Then I used my NYC black liquid liner to create a thin winged liner and I am following the line that I created with my eyeshadow's. You don't have to use an eyeliner with this look but I liked the way it looks with liner. 

At first I sprayed a little MAC Fix + on my face and then I used the Nivea Men After Shave Balm to prime my face. Then I mixed my Maybelline Matte and Poles and my Loreal 24H Matte foundation so create the shade that I like and applied it with my Beautyblender pro.


Then I used My Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer under my eyes, on my forehead, shin, nose and under my cheekbones. I blend this out with my Beautyblenden and bake with my Essence Loos powder at all the places where I get oily very quick.


 Then I bronzed with my I Heart Makeup Bronze and Glow pallet from the Golden Bar collection. And then I contoured with my Sleek contour and highlight pallet in medium. I used the golden bar to contour my nose and the sleek powder to contour my cheekbones, jawline and my temples.

Then I used the sleek Solstice pallet on the tops of my cheekbones, my cupids bow and on the tip of my nose.
Then on my lower lash line I used Wander and dreamer from the Tarte Tartelette pallet. And I applied my Estee Lauder Extreme Lash Volume Mascara..

 And at last I used my ColourPop Lippystick in Le Freak and then this look is done!
 I really like the outcome of this look! I love the warm tones!
This is a look that I would wear with this look!

Please make sure that you use products that you have at home!

I hope you like this look!
And If you recreating it make sure you Tag me on Instagram!

Have a great night and make sure that you are safe!

I see you soon !
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments