ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks

13:35

Hello my loves,

At first I wan't you to wish a Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful two day's. And I wan't to tell you that I will make a new year look for my blog! So what do you want to see? Gold eyes and a red lip or something else? Let me know here or on Instagram!

So Let's go on.
Today I want to show you the ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks.
A week or so ago I showed you my Colourpop Utra Satin Liquid Lipsticks..
Let's go to the Liquid Lipsticks!

At first the packaging.
 I love the packaging on these lipsticks as well! The only different with the Ultra Satin liquid lipsticks is the name on it. The packaging is the same. And I still love it!

The colors I have.
 I have the colors Time Square and Viper.
I love the look of the colors.

SWATCHES!
The colors are really pigmented and are very thin in consistency.
On the left you have Time Square and on the right Viper.

On the lips.

Time Square.

 For me this is a very pale nude color. I think that I can't wear it in the summer because it will look to pale for my liking. But at this moment I like it! It is not to light and I can wear it with every look. With a warm or a cool toned I look. It you have a darker skin tone then me I don't know if you would like this color. If you are lighter I think you would like it a lot!

Viper
I love to wear colors like this a lot. I love a darker purple lip with a little of pink. I think this color will look different on every skin tone. On me it really looks like a purple. I think that it will look beauty full on every skin tone. From dark to light skin tones!

I love the formula of these liquid lipsticks. They are very thin but have a full coverage on the lips!
They don't dry my lips out and the will stay on the lips for a really long time. You can toughs them up and it wouldst look funny.
So I really recommend these lipsticks as well! Like the ColourPop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipsticks..

So yeah I think these lipsticks are beauty full and recommend them to everybody! So take a look at these lipsticks on Colourpop you have free international shipping over 50 dollar. A Ultra Matte Liquidlipstick costs 6 dollars. 

I hope I could help you!

I see you soon!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments