My Makeup Collection December 2016.

15:50


Hello my loves,
Today I want to show you my makeup collection.

I have the Alex Drawers from Ikea.


At first liquid or cream face products.

I love the Nivea Men After Shave balm as a primer! I will make your makeup last a lot longer.

The MAC Fix + I like to as the last step of my makeup. It will take the powder and make it looks like skin.
Than I have my favorite foundations. The Loreal 24H Matt foundation and the Maybelline Fit me Matte + Porless foundation. I also have a really light Max Factor Second Skin foundation that I have used for my Halloween Looks.
I also have some foundation and color correcting primers.
I have an old cream bronzer that I use sometimes.
And then the Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealers! My favorite!

Face powder products.

I have my 2 NYC big bold bronzers. And my NYC Color wheel. I really like these! The powders blend nice and are nice and pigmented.

I have my favorite Essence Loos and pressed powders that I used to set and bake my face.
I have a dark Rimmel London blush that I really never use but doesn't want to trow away.
I have my Benefit Hoola bronzer that I love to use on an everyday base.
I also have an I heart makeup bronze and highlight duo that I like to use on days when I don't wear a lot of makeup. An I have the Unicorn highlighter from them.
I also have an old blush from Sephora. I like it on the day;s that I wear blush. I don't wear blush very often because I don't think it looks right on me.
And I have a medium and a dark contour and highlight pallet and a sleek highlight pallet. You will see them on my blog really soon.

My liquid lipsticks.

 As you can see I have a lot of darker liquid lipsticks. I love dark lip colors!

I have 4 really cheap liquid lipsticks from Aliexpress I don't wear them a lot bit still have them So I can mix them with other lipsticks.
I also have 3 Rimmel Apocolips in the same color. 2 of them are shinny and the other one is matte. I don't really like them they bleed into the skin around my mouth. I also have a long lasting lipstick from them that I love to mix in to darker colors.
I have some Max Factor LipFinity's that I love and I wear them a lot.
I have my 2 Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipglosses that I love to wear!!
And then my ColourPop Ultra Satin and Matte Liquid Lipsticks that I love!
And then I have some lip pencils from Essence and Max Factor.

Eye and brow products.

I have my 2 brow pencils from Hema and I have my Colour pop browliner and brow pencil. I love al of them!

Then I have me M2 mascara and my Essence and Rimmel London mascara's. I like them all a lot!
I have an Estee Lauder Mascara and Eyeliner pen I love the mascara and on the eyeliner pencil you will see a review very soon.
Then I have my NYC and Catrice liquid liner and the Catrice gel liner I love them al! The Catrice gel liner is my favorite for a long time new!
And at least I have a Kiko Milano eye pencil and a Max eyeliner pencil.
Then I have 2 pairs of false lashes that I love.

My single eye shadow's

Alright I have 3 small pallets in here.

The catrice Absolute Nude and Essence Night Club pallets were the first pallets I had. So yeah this is how it started. And then I have a Sleek pallet that I haven't used. And the others are from Essence, Catrice, Loreal, Kiko and Nivea. I like them but never use them anymore.

My lipsticks.

The lipsticks on the left side are all in reds and on the right side there are dark purple's and nudes. In the front dark and nude's colors.


I have 5 MAC lipsticks I love the colors and the pigment but not how quick they fade.
I have the whole collection of the Rimmel London Kate Moss 15th annivursitie. I love all the colors! They are nice and pigmented and stay on the lips really nice!
Then I have one Rimmel London one and only lipstick that I really like.
Then I have some Freedom lipsticks that I love to wear! These are so cheap and so good!
Then I have my BE lipsticks that I haven't used a lot but I like them.
And then my al time favorite Lipstick. The Marc Jacobs lipstick. It is my most expensive lipstick but I love it so much!
And then I have my Colourpop Lippysticks and you will see them soon on my blog!

And then my eye shadow pallets.

I love eye shadow's a lot. I have given a lot to friend before we moved and these are my favorites.

I have 7 I heart Makeup Chocolate bar pallets. I still have to get the last 2 pallets. I love these pallets a lot and recommend them to everybody.
Than I have my ABH pallet that I love. The pigment is amazing and the warm colors are calling my name!
Then I have my 2 Smashbox pallet. I have the Shape Matters pallet and the Dubble Exposure Pallet.
Than I have a Sleek pallet that you will see soon on my blog.
And I have a Kiko Milano pallet and my Gwen Stefani X Urban Decay pallet that I love! This was my first real eye shadow pallet! And I still love it so much!
Then I have my 2 Tarte pallets and I love them! I use them a lot and I think a lot of people love them!
And I have my BHCosmetics ShannonXO pallet that I love to use!
I have 1 Zpallet with Makeupgeek single shadows and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
Then I have a Z pallet with some highlighters, bronzers, brow powders and eye shadow's from MAC and Morphe.


Then I have my beauty table with all of my skincare and my makeup brushes.


I hope you like this kind of post let my know what you would like to see!

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

1 comments