Get to know me !

18:19

Hello my loves!
Today I have a Get to know me for you !
I hope you like it!

What is your middle name?
I don't have a middle name!
What is your favorite color?Black! I know it is not official a color but Love it.
Who was your first best friend?I've met her when I was 2 or 3 but I won't call here name because of privacy.
How tall are you?I am 5'7"
Cats or Dogs?Dog's!
Funniest moment throughout School?There are so many funny moments with my best friends!
How many countries have you visited?10.
Are you in/gone to college?At the moment I am in intermediate vocational education and after the summer I will start at Higher Vocational Education.
What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?My fave History and my worst was Dutch...
What is your Favorite drink?I love to drink coffee.
What is your favorite animal?A horse.What is your favorite perfume?I love the Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Toilette.
Tea or Coffee?Coffee.
What would you (or have you) name your children?I have no idea.
What Sports do you play/Have you played?I am ride horses and have danced when I was little.
What is your favorite book?Secrets In The Cellar from John Glatt.
Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?NikkieTutorialsJaclynhill
Makeup by An
Jessie MayaMannyMuaJeffreestar
KathleenLights
What is your favorite movie?You're not you.
What's your idea of an ideal first date?I love to see a movie on the first date.
Favorite memory from childhood?Shopping with my aunt!
Do you speak any different languages and how well?DutchFrisianEnglishAnd a little German.
Do you have any siblings?Yes I have 1 sister.
How would you describe your fashion sense?Casual I love simple close!
What is your favorite restaurant?I don't have 1 favorite restaurant.
What are some of your favorite TV shows?The vampire diaryGossip GirlPretty Little LiarsThe Hills
PC or mac?PC!
What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.
Tell us one of your bad habits!I have a habit that I talk too much!

You Might Also Like

0 comments