Mac cosmetics Diva lipstick

10:47

Hello my loves,
Today I've gonna give you my opinion of the Mac Cosmetics Diva Matt lipstick.


I have seen this color a lot on Instagram. It looks so pretty on every buddy that I wanted it!

The packaging



The packaging on this lipstick is the normal packaging of the Mac lipsticks. 



The packaging of the lipstick self is also the normal packaging. I really like the look of it. Is very sleek and elegant.


Then when you take of the cap you see the beauty full dark red color! And this in combination whit the black and silver of the packaging! So pretty!


The lipstick swatches very nice and even on my arm. The pigment is even and I really love the finish!


Then on my lips! OW MY GOD! I really really really like this color! It is nice on the lips it feels really nice and it isn't patchy! When I rub my lips together it doesn't go patchy and it stays put for a long time! After eating I always have we touch up my lipstick no mater what so by this one I do it to!

I really like this color and for everyone who loves dark red colors I can recommend to got this one!

The price on the Dutch Mac cosmetics websites is the price 19,50 Euro, In the UK is the price 15,50 pounds and in the US is the price 17 Dollar!

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments