Youtube made me buy TAG

14:40

Hello my Loves !
Today I do the Youtube made me buy TAG!


The first product I bought after seeing it on YouTube was the Loreal Paris True match foundation!
And I HATE it ! It made me very oily! So yeah I don't liked it ! This was true the youtuber Lauren Curtis.

Then the mac Studio Fix Concealer in the shade NW 20. And I really loved the concealer! It blended very well and covered everything !
Then the mac lipsticks ! I have The Retro Matt Ruby Woo lipstick ! And I really like the color but how it feels I hate at the end of the day it hurts on my lips. I also have the color Spirit and I love the color and the way it feels on my lips ! I also have the color Paramount and this is my fave ! I love the color and everything about it ! The concealer I wanted true Jaclyn Hill and the lipsticks true a lot of youtubers !

Then I bought the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette ! I LOVE THIS PALET ! I have a review about this palette in my Blog so you can see the palette ! I bought this true Desi Perkins

Then I bought the Smashbox Shape Matters  palette. I LOVE  IT this is one of the best pallet's I have used so far ! Al you need is in here ! You have face, eyebrow and eye powders ! I bouth this true Casey Holmes !


The last product i bought was the Loreal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation! And I LOVE IT   I have found my fave. ! I bought this true Desi Perkins

These are al the product I have bouth true YouTube !


That are the products you have bouth true YouTube ?
I see you soon !


X

You Might Also Like

0 comments