How I do my eyebrows!

12:50

Hello my loves!

Today I am quickly going to show you how I fill in my eyebrows and which products I am using.

I only use products which are 6 euro or cheaper!




At first I put some clear brow gel in my eyebrows and let it dry.


When the brow gel is completely dry I take my eyebrow powder and angled brush.
Then I draw a line under my eyebrow and I follow the natural line.


Then I draw the arch on my eyebrow and extend the teal of my brow.
I make my arch a litter higher than my natural brow because I have very straight eyebrows.

And then at least I fill the rest of my eyebrow in and brush then true really well. I always look if the beginning of my eyebrow fade nicely!

I mostly use a brow powder but I really love to use a pencil if I want to fill my brows in!

The products I use!
The browpowder I always use.
The clear browgel!
The brow pencil I really love.

I hope you learned something about this and I see you soon!

X



You Might Also Like

0 comments