Morphe Single eyeshadow's

19:37

Hello my loves !
Recently I bought my first Morphe single eyeshadow! And today I gonna give you my thoughts about them!


I have bought 6 colors of the single shadows.
The colors are:



Nuts For You. (Matte)
Nuts For You is a very natural medium brown color whit a little warmth in it.




Drive In. (Matte)Drive In is a natural medium brown color bit has a litter bit more cool tones in it. . 


Tipsy. (Matte)
Tipsy is a slightly warm dark brown.


Caffe Macchiato. (Satin)
Caffe Macchiato is a very warm toned brown/orange eyeshadow. And this eyeshadow has a little sheen.

Bitter. (Shimmer)
Bitten is a brown/bronze color whit a golden reflex. This eyeshadow is really shimmery.


Bronzed Ivy. (Shimmer)
Bronzed Ivy is a taupe/golden color but in other light it looks like a bronzed color. This color has also a lot of shimmers.

The swatches!


From the left to the right you have :
Nuts For You.
Drive In.
Tipsy.
Caffe Macchiato.
Bitten.
Bronzed Ivy.

Al the eyeshadow's are very pigmented and blend very well! You also can build them very wel. Also, there is a very big range of colors!
I recommend putting them in a Z-Pallet or another magnetic pallet.

I have bought this 6 colors so I could try them this colors I know I would were. But I absolutely going to purges more!

The prices of these shadows are : 3,49 Euro, 2.29 Dollar ore 2,35 Pounds.


In the Netherlands I have bought mine at The Makeup Spotand I know you can get them at Boozyshop.

In the UK you can get them at Cocktailcosmatics.

This is the look I created whit the shadows.


I think for the price the shadows are INCREDIBLE!
I really recommend them!

I see you soon !
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments