Rimmel London The Only One Lipstick.

16:10

Hello my loves!
Today I am going to tell you my thoughts about the Rimmel London The Only One lipstick!



In this collection there are a lot of pinks and red's. I don't like pink on my lips so I bought the color Naughty Nude!



This color still has a lot of pink but not as mush as al the other colors in the collection in my opinion. The lipstick is very pigmented and very creamy. The glide on to the lips and doesn't sink into the lines around your mouth. Also, the lipstick does cling to dryer parts of my lips or sits wears into the lines of my lips.



I am not crazy about the shape of the lipstick itself. 
I prefer a lipstick with a point so I can make clean lines easily. 
But whit a little of time works fine.



The lipstick is very comfortable on the lips and does not feel dry.
This lipstick isn't very glossy but isn't matte it has a nice shine.
The price of this lipstick is 11,99 euro, 6,99 pounds or 6,97 dollar.

I see you soon !
X



You Might Also Like

0 comments