Catrice Fixing & Mattifying Nude Illusion Loose Powder.

13:32

 Hello my loves,
Today I want to take a look at this Loos Translucent Setting powder by Catrice.

I love loose powders because I bake mu under eyes and other parts of my face. 

Lets take a look at the packaging.

 The packaging is nice and simple. The lit is black and the letters are white / silver.

 I love the fact that the packaging is nice and simple.

Lets try it on the face. 
 Here I have my foundation, concealer and my cream contour on my face but I don't have any powder on my face.

 Here you van see the places where I apply the powder in a large amount. I to this to sett my cream products for the whole day. I let this sit for 10 minutes before I wipe it away.

And here you can see the end result.
I really like the look that this powder gives to my skin. It looks nice and smooth and it keeps me matte for a long time.

So if you like loose powder to set your foundation I recommend to try this one!
I think that a lot of people will love this powder a lot!

You can get this powder in the Netherlands at Kruidvat for €5,59.
I can´t find a place where they sell this in the UK and US but I think that you will find it at the places where you normally buy your Catrice products!

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments