Morphe Brushes 25A Copper Spice Eyeshadow Palette.

17:57

 Hello my loves,

Today we are gonna take a look at my first Morphe Brushes eyeshadow palette!
In this palette there are 25 eyeshadows with shimmer, metallic and matt shades.


And yes again a warmtoned eyeshadow palette. Yes because I always use warm toned eyeshadows. 

Lets take a look what Morphe was to say about this palette:
An ecotic and earthy mix of deep browns and spicy shades are the perfect complement to  the fiery metallics and shimmering taupes of this palette. For the coppery glow or a sultry smolder, this palette turns up the heat!

I really can relate to this description!

But lets take a look at the packaging.
 I love the look of this palette. It is nice and simple but not boring.

 On the back you have the description of the palette and the name and number of the palette. I again love the look of this! For me a packaging doesn't have to be very over the top. I think this looks a lot more professional

I like the packaging a lot. I love the fact that you can see the shades before you open the palette. So you don't have to open all of your palettes before you know if you have the right one.

And than the inside!

YAAAAS BITCH!

This is everything I would ask for in a palette. From nice transition shades to darker shades to build the crease and nice and warmtoned shimmery shades! And there is a nice black shade. 

And now lets swatch this baby!

The first row of eyeshadows.

The second row of eyeshadow's.

The third row of eyeshadow's.

The forth row of eyeshadow's.

And the past row of eyeshadow's.
Al the eyeshadow's are nice and pigmented. They blend very well and they aren't to powdery. I think there are zo many nice shades in this palette! I think I found my new favorite palette!!!!

It isn't to big so you can take it with you when your are traveling and you can store it very easily.  

I made a very easy eyelook for today. And in the upcomming time there will be a more extreme look made with this palette.

So when you are looking for a nice and warmtoned everyday palette go and get it !

In the Netherlands you can get it at Beauty88 and The Makeup Spot for €22,95 and at Boozyshop for €21,95.

In the UK you can get it at Beauty Bay for £19,50

And in the US and all over the world at Morphe Brushes for $18,00

I see you soon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Is it okay to post part of this on my website basically post a hyperlink to this webpage? Best Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette

    ReplyDelete